Dialachemist.com™ is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Dialachemist.com™ may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should revisit this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 1 2008.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and title.
- contact information including email address.
- demographic information such as postcode.
- details of transactions you carry out through the website.
- information if you participate in our on-line questionnaires which will be on this website from time to time.
- any information you may send us e.g. to submit a question, comment, suggestion or complaint.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to better understand your needs and so provide you with a better service, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send you promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. You can remove yourself from the email list at any time should you so wish by ‘opting out’.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
- To provide you with information requested by you or which we may feel may interest you.
- To provide the services requested from us by you.
- Your data is processed by our staff, who will ensure that your order is fulfilled and payment details are processed correctly. Our aim is to provide the very best in customer care.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure all information we collect online and by post.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
The Dialachemist system can then tailor its operations to your needs. Although you have the choice to accept these cookies, the website will not work correctly unless they are allowed.
|privacy_embeds||Indicates if a customer has consented to cookie use.|
|__zlcmid||Used to maintain the chat session.|
|_ga, _gid, _gat||Used to collect anonymous information about how users are using our site.|
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not pass on, sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you would like a copy of your personal information held by Uniphar Group please write to:
Chief Information Officer
Uniphar Group, 4045 Kingswood Road
Citywest, Dublin 24 V6OK
If you believe that any information we may hold is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
*A patient information leaflet is available upon request, titled ‘How we look after and safeguard information about you’. We will gladly post or email this to you. Our guiding principle is that we hold your records in strict confidence. We comply with the NHS Code of Practice on Confidentiality and pharmacists have a requirement under their professional Code of Ethics to keep records about you confidential, secure and accurate. All our staff have a requirement in their contracts to keep patient information confidential*
Revocation of consent
On receipt of such a request, your details will be deleted as soon as reasonably practicable and your access to the Service website will be revoked.